How To Be Involved
Tortech lighting Pty Ltd has its own Accredited Certificate Provider registered under Energy Saving Scheme NSW affiliated with us to provide financial incentives (Energy Saving Certificates) to our customers in their implementation of energy saving equipment.
Our Accredited Certificate Provider’s Services including:
– To advise the Client concerning the requirements/workings and potential benefits that maybe realised from the Energy Saving Scheme (ESS).
– To guide the Client on the procedure, procurement and compilation of all supporting documents for the application for energy saving certificates (ESC).
– To conduct site illuminance measurements before and after install so as to advise and validate that the lighting levels for the business site meets the recommended levels as per AS/NZS 1680.
– Responsible for all dealings/submissions/ applications with/to IPART, including the calculation of appropriate ESC and thereafter, disposal of the same.
– To prepare the Agreement, the Nomination Form and the Benefit Agreement.
– To perform all other tasks and/or work required to achieve the successful application of the recognised ESC.
Our Accredited Certificate Provide will endeavour to ensure that at any point of the project, our customer is kept well briefed and informed on status and progress.
All important communications shall be confirmed in writing and where required, due consultation and agreement sought.
At the end of the project (i.e. after the created ESC have been sold and the realised benefits allocated/ paid as per agreement), customer will receive a follow-up call. Any issues of concern raised in the form will be addressed and corrected in order to ensure the company achieves continual improvement to its processes and procedures.